Once you have received a shipping confirmation email, your order can no longer be cancelled or modified. It is the responsibility of the customer to have entered their email address correctly at check-out.
Items may be exchanged or returned for a store credit within 30 days of purchase. We do not offer cash refunds.
A $15 re-stocking fee will be charged on returned items initially shipped for free.
Rodeo Dawg does not provide return shipping labels. All returns are made at the customer's expense. We highly recommend using a trackable shipping service and/or shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Only regular priced items, that meet the following criteria, may be exchanged.
• Items must be in brand new condition.
• Items must be in their original packaging and have original tags.
• Equine items such as saddle pads or splint boots must be clean and devoid of hair.
• For defective items, please contact us before returning.
• You will be responsible for paying return shipping.
• Please include the receipt and provide any information for the return.
Sale items are final sale! This includes items purchased with a discount code (IE: Black Friday, Boxing Day, etc)
Once your return is received, and inspected, we will send you an email/phone call to notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. At this time you can let us know of any item(s) you would like in exchange. Exchanges will be sent to you free of charge. If preferred, a store credit can be issued to use at a later date. Credits are sent via email, can be used in store or online, and never expire.
Return To: Rodeo Dawg
PO Box 1010
Estevan, SK, Canada
Items that are NOT returnable for store credit or exchange under any circumstance:
- Sales Items
- Cinches (please measure your horse before you purchase)
- Any Liquids/Pastes/Gels/Paints
- Under Garments/socks
- Gift Cards
** All sales items are FINAL SALE **